Friday, February 7, 2014

Want to be a stay at home mom??


So when I meet new people they all ways ask " do you work?" . Why yes, yes I do. I have the craziest job ever. I'm a stay at home mom.  Boom baby 

Being able to stay home with my child is the best thing ever. Is it stressful. Sometimes I wonder how I have not just ran away, and pulled out all my hair. 

I know a lot of women say, I wish I could stay home and homeschool my children. Then why don't you? I feel like if that is really a burden you have, you can make it work. It's not like we are rich, we are far from that but we sacrifice to make it work. We live on one salary, we don't live in a mansion, or have the nicest cars, or buy the nicest things. But to stay at home with my child is worth it. 

Most Americans think stay at home wives are lazy, don't do anything, blah blah blah blah

Being a stay at home mom entitles you to do so many things. Take care of the kids all day, clean, cook, then clean again because what you just cleaned is messy.  I don't think people give stay at home parents the credit deserved. 

God does. Read Proverbs 31. It talks about all the things mothers do while at home. I promise it isn't easy

But it's the best. I believe if you have children you should stay home, that's me. I truly understand women who do not. I'm not saying be uneducated, pre-cut wives and mothers.  I agree with furthering education and meeting goals. 

If you have the burden to stay home with your children and don't think you can financially handle it, pray about it. Do you need a brand new car? Do you have to buy that brand of make up? You would be amazed on the things you spend your money on. 

Love what you and do it with all your heart. No matter if your a stay at home mommy or not(:

No comments:

Post a Comment