Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines day!!!

Happy Valentines day guys(: me and my family do not do to much to celebrate but I want to wish y'all a happy holiday!!!
So me and my husband don't really buy each other gifts mainly because it's a little awkward. As y'all know I'm a stay at home mommy. So I have to ask my husband for money to buy him a gift. 

Yeah. It gets a little weird hahah. 

But there are some gifts for y'all this holiday!!!


At Starbucks
From 2-5 pm buy and latte get another equal or lesser latte free

At Krispy Kreme 
Buy one dozen glazed doughnuts get a dozen free

At Bath & Body Works
Get a free body spray with any purchase. 

We are on our way to town as we speak. Hopefully I get to get something for free. Hope y'all can score some free stuff as we'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment