Saturday, March 8, 2014

The joys of parenthood.

So all I can say is I'm exhausted. These past couple of days have been absolutely exhausting for our family. 

We just got back from my nephews party and let me tell you it was a splash(: so I have never really watched the show until T's birthday party, but his theme was bubble guppies and it was so cute !!! I tried to help with food and decorating and that in itself was a chore but I was blessed to spend time with my family. I love spending time with my nephews it one of the reasons I wanted to have so many kids (: 

But any who us thought I would share some if the things we made for the party. I will for warn you these are not the best picture quality. Hahah

So these are the under water pretzels. Which I think turned out awesome. So easy. Want a tutorial?? Comment below 


So I have a couple more pictures but looking at them they do not do the whole party justice !! It was awesome (: 

But the point of this post was for me to tell y'all the funniest/cutest story that happened today. 

Today as been so busy we had a senior citzen trip for our church today to a civil war reinactment which was Awesome btw. Haha. Which was an hour there and back so needless to say jase was SOOOOOOO tired. Then when get home I cooked dinner and had to clean our church. 

I love cleaning the church but I have been so tired. Did I mention I have been drug ever which way this week? Haha. So after cleaning the church I come home and me and jase are just sitting in the hallway. 

We literally just say there looking at eachother for a good couple of minutes 


Okay here comes the cute part !!! Jase sees his bottle and crawls to it and starts drinking. I look up from my tired daze and jase is sitting straight up, drinking his bottle , and falling to sleep. It was so cute. I mean I jut had to smile and it really made my heart warm because it was so cute. 

I scooped him up and rocked him to sleep. It just reminded me no matter how fast we get going in this word and busy you just have to take a break sometimes and spend time with your children it husband because at the end of the day it doesn't matter if the floor is vacuumed or floors mopped but if your family is together. You got it all(: 



No comments:

Post a Comment