Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Now on Facebook(:

So I was trying to think of ways that I could get my blog out, because I truly want to help mothers and women more than anything. So I made a Facebook for my blog.

LINK To Facebook Page

Usually I'm against social networking, just due to the fact of people abusing the sites but I know a lot of people have been asking. So I finally did it !!!

I also have a Pinterest and Instagram but those are personal accounts. But I would be more than willing to share those accounts with you because like I said I care (:

Pinterest Account
Instagram Account

Share the sites if you like, but once again I don't care how many people look I really just care about helping people with there problems !!! I have a huge heart when it comes to my Labor and marriage and truly any other expierence people go through. I would love to hear your stories, and opinions. Most importantley I would love to hear what yall would like to see on my blog.So Comment on any page and let me know!!

Since I have no cool pictures for this post I thought an old wedding picture may help lighten
up the mood(:

No comments:

Post a Comment