Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mhmm

I heard a song today on the radio and it touched my heart. I was on the way to our local produce stand to pick up some grapes for chicken salad( I have been craving it ) and this song comes on. I heard it and I almost starting crying, which isn't very hard lol. But I loved it 

Make me broken
So I can be healed
'Cause I'm so calloused
And now I can't feel
I want to run to You
With heart wide open
Make me broken

Make me empty
So I can be filled
'Cause I'm still holding
Onto my will
And I'm completed
When you are with me
Make me empty

[Chorus:]
'Til You are my one desire
'Til You are my one true love
'Til You are my breath, my everything
Lord, please keep making me

Make me lonely
So I can be Yours
'Til I want no one
More than You, Lord
'Cause in the darkness
I know You will hold me
Make me lonely

[Chorus]

'Til You are my one desire
'Til You are my one true love
'Til You are my breath, my everything
Lord, please keep making,
I know You'll keep making
Lord, please keep making me
  

These are the lyrics. It's insane what we need to praise God. Getting up in the morning, breathing, having a family sometimes is not enough. Sometimes heartache, pain, change needs to happen to honestly praise God. This is my prayer, that God uses me no matter what he has to do. Is it scary? You better believe it. But I know I am a child of God and he will protect me. 

Sometimes this is not a persons prayer but it's what God does to I turn get this person back to were they need to be. I know a handful of people that have lost everything, on there knees asking why? Then it's in a moment they have a revolation and find Gods loving peace. 

Today two people talked to me about there situations going on. Both of them in a little rut needing Gods grace over them.  If you know anything about me I'm terrible at quoting scripture. I try and try and try I just can't seem to recall it when I need it. This week my Wednesday night class I teach had a memory verse, Psalms 118:113. You know what,some how today that verse is just what those people needed. 

Psalms 118:113 "Order my steps in thy word: and let not iniquity have dominion over me. "

I don't know what you are going through today but maybe this verse will touch your heart too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment