Wednesday, April 9, 2014

He is in the midst

I just want to praise The Lord for being so great to me and my family this week. My husband helps couch a baseball team of 7-8 year olds. They practice a couple days a week, so me and baby jase always tag along. They actually have a track at the fields so my goal for the past couple of weeks has been to jog. 

Yesterday I laced up my tennys and packed the stroller and me and baby jase went jogging. I use to love to run and ran cross country in high school, that was all before baby jase. I only ran 1 stinking mile. A shame I tell you. But I did it. 

As I was running my poor legs were burning, the wind was blowing I was doing all I could to keep going then all of a sudden a peace came over me. I know God was watching over. Silly right. I was just running. But I knew he was there. I prayed and lifted up my hands. I'm sure those kids and parents thought I was crazy. God gave me the strength to press forward, but to me it was so much more. The past couple of weeks have been so tiring. I have literally wanted to give up at times, in that moment I realized my God was so much bigger than any of my problems and he was with me through it all. I just wanted to share my spiritual expo wrench this week. It may help some one out there!!!! 

I want to encourage you all this week to praise God for the things he has blessed ya with. !! With out him, we have nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment