Friday, August 8, 2014

Long lost friend.

Well friends,  I'm back. Our lives have been beyond crazy but it is starting to settle down so I figured I would have the time to start writing again. In the past weeks I have thought of so many things I want to write about. So in the upcoming months I hope I will have A LOT of posts and more importantly help a lot of people. 

In the pasts months me and my husband have been trying to conceive. Be praying for us. Trying to get pregnant is such an emotional roller coaster but we are putting our faith in God that we will be blessed with a sweet baby. 

Also we have been a part of 3 VBS (vacation bible school). Which has been extremely crazy. But totally worth it. Between all three there was around 50 professions of faith. Amazing right. There is no better feeling than help lead a young child to the thrown of God. 

Jase has literally grown by the day. I have realized I do not have a baby anymore. I have a little toddler. Which is awesome. 
Jase and his daddy got new golf clubs which was the highlight of his little life. 
He has learned to sleep in his big boy bed. I told y'all. He is getting so big.  So get ready readers this family is back In action. 


-Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment