Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm back.

It has been a while since I have posted anything but I needed to spend some time with my family and get some things together. So since the last time I posted jase has had his first birthday!!!! I can't believe my sweet little baby is already 1!!!!! 

His party was a stress, but we got it done, thanks to a lot of helpful hands. His party theme went well, but I do not ever want to have a veggie tale party again!!!! To hard for this momma haha. 

This was jases present table as well as party favors. He got so many presents I may have to make an addition to our house. Lol. 
I threw this little picture taking spot together last minute and I think it turned out great. The blanket was actually mine when I was a kid as well as the rocking chair. Did I mention my family our pack rats!!!

I tried to get this cutie to wear the hat but it didn't really work to well. But he is stil so cute!!

This was jase eating his first birthday cake!! It was so cute by the end of it he was trying to share with me and Chris. He is really the sweetest haha. 
All and all jase had a great birthday party. I was a little stressed coming back from vacation but we got it done !! If any one wants to see more pictures or know how we did anything just comment below!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment